A strategic plan is the basis for making choices and propelling your organization to meet its mission. Our experienced strategic planning consultants can assist your organization in the development of a strategic plan that makes your organization’s vision and long range goals achievable.
Key Questions in Strategic Planning
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we close the gap?
- What do we do next?
- How do we measure progress and stay on plan?
Each project is approached in the way that will work best for your organization. Here is an example of how ESC-US consultants might approach the development of a strategic plan.
Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Shared understanding of strategic direction and how to get there
- Ability to plan for administrative and technology infrastructure needs
- Improved services to carry out the mission
- Financial stability through planned revenue growth and cost management
- Stronger case to funders about how their investment will benefit the community
- Environmental scan and analysis
- Strategic plan that defines the mission and vision, major areas of activity, partnerships, and goals and strategies for short and long term
- Detailed tactical plan to achieve short and long term goals
- Multi-year budget with revenue and development goals and strategies